Macke Selected to Presidential Advisory Group
Cathy Macke, Area Director of Operations for Bethesda Gardens Assisted Living and Memory Care, was recently named to the President Advisory Group of Bethesda Senior Living Communities. During the director’s conference in Milwaukee, BSLC President Larry Smith congratulated Cathy on her contributions to the cultural and financial operations of the Texas and Indiana communities.
Bethesda’s core values are based on a SERVANT principles. To qualify for the President’s Advisory Group, a director must exemplify those core:
· To serve in an unselfish, Christ-like manner
· To serve with the goal of adding value to everything the company does
· To serve with an awareness of the significance of every life
· To serve with an understanding of what is moral and ethical
· To serve those who may not be able to speak for themselves
· To serve by giving others opportunities to learn and grow
· To serve as a team with the knowledge that we achieve more with collective talents
BSLC is a faith-based, non-profit organization operating 19 senior living and memory care communities in six states. This Colorado Springs-based company has a 56-year history of serving the needs of seniors and their families.
Posted on Wed, November 18, 2015